tick expectations?

OK then here is a question. Can aerosol spray be transported on airplanes?

Most brands can be found in a pump bottle.

you can take aerosols on planes in your checked baggage, i think as long as they are cosmetic or medical, and presumably they wouldnt be happy if you turned up with an industrial amount. i have taken insect repellent in aerosols in my checked bags many times.

OK then here is a question. Can aerosol spray be transported on airplanes?

Most brands can be found in a pump bottle.

The total net quantity of each single article must not exceed 0.5 kg or 0.5 L. Release valves on aerosols must be protected by a cap or other suitable means to prevent inadvertent release of the contents.

The total quantity of all articles mentioned in 1.1.2c), h) and k) must not exceed 2 kg or 2 L (e.g. four aerosol cans of 500 ml each) for each passenger

Just ask your ph to have Bayticol in camp it's simple it's cheap it works well enough and it will make you as a outfitter look prepared and caring with regards to your clients well being, being a major issue or not, I do it and I know there are many others.

My best always.

Just ask your ph to have Bayticol in camp it's simple it's cheap it works well enough and it will make you as a outfitter look prepared and caring with regards to your clients well being, being a major issue or not, I do it and I know there are many others.

My best always.

Jaco, is this the spray that smells like citrus?

I hunted S.A. twice in March & I only had 1 tick on me. I sprayed my clothing & myself with Deet and it worked well. Some very interesting ways of preventing ticks on a person. Thanks to everyone for the good input!!!

I hunted S.A. twice in March & I only had 1 tick on me. I sprayed my clothing & myself with Deet and it worked well. Some very interesting ways of preventing ticks on a person. Thanks to everyone for the good input!!!

If you read up on it, DEETS is considered a poor second to permethrin for ticks. Great for skeeters but not ticks. Permethrin is sprayed on the clothes only, and keeps the ticks off where the positive effects of DEETS will be minimal. Ticks are not everywhere one goes contrary to popular opinion. I have never had a tick on me in 6 trips, that I am aware of. Still when going it is recommended to spray clothes with the permethrin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross