Thoughts on this hydrodip pattern for 375 stock

Whatcha think?

  • That's kinda cool

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Noooooooooooo!!!

    Votes: 22 95.7%

  • Total voters
    23

curtism1234

AH elite
Joined
Apr 28, 2016
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
1,995
Media
6
Thinking of having my synthetic stock dipped on my 375. Thoughts? Cool or tacky?

IMG_4140.jpg
 
Not for me.
 
Too loud, sorry not for me.
 
It sort of look like something I would see on a snowboard.... I personally would not put that on my firearms.

However a benefit of having the graphic on your stock would be that you will readily identify your rifle amongst a rack full of others. ;)
 
Ive thought about getting an entire rifle hydro-dipped.. but what I've been looking at is much more subtle (basic camo pattern, etc)..

Im not so sure about the bears... something like that might be cool on a "fun gun" or a competition gun.. but Im not thinking its to my taste for one of my hunting rifles..
 
Perhaps a camouflaged jumpsuit in pink and chartreuse to go with it as a full field ensemble?
 
What ever floats your boat.
 
If it opens the door for someone to start hunting...I'm all for it.
If YOU like it...you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks.
It's your rifle, have it your way.

IMO, it's too much.
But then it's your opinion that REALLY matters.
Good luck with it.
 
Well, Bless Your Heart that is very creative.:A Clapping:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,083
Members
169,491
Latest member
citydancecorpsyouth
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top