Those darn Scotts again....!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
a picture is worth a 1000 words....!

[the guy to the left of the queen...]

image018.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image018.jpg
    image018.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 172
long live the freedom... :laughing::clap:
 
:letsparty: The Queen was not amused... :dramaqueen:
 
Very old pic, but still funny !
 
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

I don't care who you are, that's some funny sh*t right there.
 
;) I guess we know the answer to the age old question of what are they wearing under those kilts. Gent looks right proud of himself!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top