They're here!!!

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3,027
Reaction score
868
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Deals & offers
1
Media
77
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Just received an email that my trophies have arrived in Edmonton! I am off to SK to hunt whitetail within the hour and hopefully will be back before they close Dec 1!!! I cant wait!!!
 
Hope that they do not sent them back.
 
Here is hoping:
They are yours!
They are all there!
They are all in one piece!
None have bugs!


Good Luck Whitetail Hunting!
 
Did you have them mounted there or are these capes & horns?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,663
Members
170,085
Latest member
WilliamsBl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top