There's not much out there!

someone once told me; "Don't ever get married. Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house .. Skip the middleman"

They can be a vegetarian Anti-Christ. But if she's fair, kind, & respectful .. keep me in mind. ;)
 
Clickbait
 
People that no how to drive, way lacking in that department.
 
I figured 'There's not much out there!' was referring to lightly used, Heym 89Bs in 450/400 on the used market with an asking price under $10,000.

:ROFLMAO:
 
I figured 'There's not much out there!' was referring to lightly used, Heym 89Bs in 450/400 on the used market with an asking price under $10,000.

:ROFLMAO:
That's where I was going ..

The days of readily available builds, GI listings, etc ..
 
someone once told me; "Don't ever get married. Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house .. Skip the middleman"

They can be a vegetarian Anti-Christ. But if she's fair, kind, & respectful .. keep me in mind. ;)
Can she own a Creedmoor?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,239
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top