Articles
huntinamibia.jpeg
the-role-of-hunting-01.jpeg
the-role-of-hunting-02.jpeg
the-role-of-hunting-03.jpeg
the-role-of-hunting-04.jpeg
the-role-of-hunting-05.jpeg
the-role-of-hunting-06.jpeg

Jerome, this is one of the best written article I've seen so far explaining the true meaning of conservation to a non-hunter. Any chance you can obtain a PDF copy of this article? I would love to start spreading it around.
Thanks,
Vino

Fantastic article. I checked out the website and the magazine is fantastic as well. Their website is "under construction" so I couldn't find that issue but you can download the most recent one which I know I'm going to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing, Jerome.

Very well written article.
The video below by Shane Mahoney contains some more good information on the subject. He made this video shortly after the Cecil the Lion scandal and talks about managing individual animals vs animal populations, how photo tourism and hunting can and should coexist, etc.

As the author clearly states Land Transformation is the biggest threat to wildlife. A well written article indeed.

Great article, thanks for sharing Jerome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winorg

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani