The New Kid

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Greetings Muting the Goat,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I am looking forward to your hunt reports and photos to match.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome sorry I missd this post earlier this year lookforward to seeing some stories and photos. Best of luck on the Bots hunt coming in 2026 excited for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,692
Members
168,967
Latest member
PrincessGa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top