The Lost Ones

@Ryeboy86
The good ol days weren't all good. That's why a lot of us older blokes have stuffed worn out bodies from busting our arse doing shit that would get an employer in big trouble with work cover nowdays. We had to do it to provide for our families. If we didn't there was always some one else who would do it.
At the same time we got away with doing shit that we wouldn't let our kids do now.
Bob
I understand that.. You did what you had to do during those times. When I said the "good ol' day's" I was referring to former president Theodore Roosevelt. He was a hunter, a soldier and respected the land and helped protect it. The leaders we have now aren't anywhere close to what they used to be..
 
I handload for the 425 Westley Richards. I use Woodleigh bullets but Hawk also makes .435 diameter bullets for the 425 WR. Living in California I must use a lead free bullet for hunting. Unfortunately no one makes a lead free bullet for the 425 so the days of taking it on wild pig hunts in the State are over.
Can you not get someone to modify something like a CE copper or brass bullet?. I would have thought one of the 12mm bullets could be trimmed to size without having to remove much. Someone on this forum must have knowledge of how to do this.
 
I understand that.. You did what you had to do during those times. When I said the "good ol' day's" I was referring to former president Theodore Roosevelt. He was a hunter, a soldier and respected the land and helped protect it. The leaders we have now aren't anywhere close to what they used to be..
Amen
 
Can you not get someone to modify something like a CE copper or brass bullet?. I would have thought one of the 12mm bullets could be trimmed to size without having to remove much. Someone on this forum must have knowledge of how to do this.
There's an elderly gentleman in my church that has been reloading for year's now.. Let me talk to him to see if he knows how or knows of anyone that can.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,703
Members
168,970
Latest member
AmberLithg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top