The Hunt Is Over!

Never underestimate how few couples in life have similar interests and share those interests with the same enthusiasm and how lucky or fortunate one is to have a person that is not resentful, but supportive of the others interest…I, like Bob and Gina, have that person that shares the same interest. Bob and Gina…enjoy those times and congratulations.

BTW, Bob if you were "on the bubble" that set of kitchen knives probably sealed the deal.
Art like several members on here, I have some @Von Gruff hunting knives. Even a GP truck knife and a couple fillet knives.

But this set of kitchen knives really makes the most sense of all! They are used several times per day. Turned out to be a great investment as not only does my Wonderful Bride love them. But they will be used almost daily the rest of our lives:)

Royal you did us the honor and we are both privileged to call you Friend. Really you and Cody are family.

Yes it could get expensive turning two like minded professionals loose shopping together;) But they are worth it:)
Just wait until they meet my significant other Rosey Palm ✋ she is always reaching for my wallet!

Greetings Everyone!

I have some fun and exciting news to share with all of you!

I just got back in the states a couple of weeks ago from a 21-day hunt in Tanzania, which you all will hear about soon. Before the 21-day hunt, I spent and AMAZING 8 days in Zanzibar at Kendwa Rocks beach resort! Travel and trip time, I was away for close to a month and a half, so I am very behind on what has been going on here on AH, and the rest of the world for that matter!

The biggest, best, and most exciting news of it all is that before the 8 days in Zanzibar, @ActionBob and I got married!

View attachment 439040View attachment 439041

The wedding was PERFECT! In the wedding party was AH’s very own Cody @Bullthrower338 and Royal @Royal27 !

View attachment 439042View attachment 439043

The wedding took place at a historical mansion and friends and family flew in and roughly 20 of us stayed at the mansion a couple of days before the wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner and wedding and the opening gifts the day after the wedding at the mansion.

There were lots of guns for the photos and we had an amazing time, and it was all just perfect!! Being Bob has been a farmer since birth…we had to have John Deere stuffs at the wedding as well. His brother insisted, and no one disagreed. We even exited the wedding on an old John Deere 520!

View attachment 439046

Everyone applauded when we kissed, even our little Flower Girl, Lilly, who happens to be our Granddaughter.
The reception was full of family, friends, music, food, dancing, and FUN!!
It was perfect!!

View attachment 439048

It is pretty incredible how life works out sometimes. Sometimes we do not see why we have to go through all the rough, and at times, awful things in life to get to the really marvelous parts, however, I thank God EVERY day for Him bringing Bob and I together!!

View attachment 439049

Stay tuned for posts of Zanzibar and Tanzania! :)
@Just Gina and @ActionBob
Congratulations to both of you and may you ave a long happy life together. It's great to finally find real happiness.
I'm glad that @Bullthrower338 hadn't been near the Vegemite before your wedding other wise things would have been very interesting. Sorry Cody I know how much you like te stuff and what you get up to.
Once again I'm very happy for you and Bob.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's a pleasure to have @Just Gina as "part of the family" now. Unfortunately, she and my wife get along too...? Damn is that gonna cost me a lot of money....
@Royal27 Thank you, Royal!! It was an honor having you and @Bullthrower338 Cody be a part of the start of our best adventure!
And yes...Nancy and I are going to have fun!! She is absolutely wonderful and we are so happy she was there with us!!

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and well wishes!! We are very happy we are able to share our special day with all if you and have so many happy for us!! :love::giggle: It truly means a lot to us!!

Never underestimate how few couples in life have similar interests and share those interests with the same enthusiasm and how lucky or fortunate one is to have a person that is not resentful, but supportive of the others interest…I, like Bob and Gina, have that person that shares the same interest. Bob and Gina…enjoy those times and congratulations.
So true! And someone who is so pleasant, interesting, and interested in a wide array of subjects. And intelligent! Makes for great conversations :)

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and well wishes!! We are very happy we are able to share our special day with all if you and have so many happy for us!! :love::giggle: It truly means a lot to us!!
I can only second this! Thanks everyone!

It is so nice to see and share good news. I am sure we are all rooting for the two of you. Thank you so much

That is awsome. I hope she laughed as hard as you did!!
Not at first. Because I was chopping vegetables and had to stop abruptly to go see what I *thought* would be a baby animal of some sort.
Bob was laughing so hard. After rolling my eyes and shaking my head at him, and he was struggling to stand up right from his laughter, I could no longer hold back. We were both laughing!!

This is such SPECTACULAR NEWS! I'm not one who is continually immersed in social media (in fact this (AH) is my "Facebook" lol), and the news is full of negativity and nonsense. So I choose to spend much of my online time on AH reading and learning about what interests me. As time goes by I've begun to feel a sense of family and comradery here. When I read a thread such as this it really brings that to light! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news! I wish you all the best in your life together. It looks and sounds like an absolutely amazing wedding (and pre-wedding), and the honeymoon and hunting safari adventure sounds out of this world!
Congratulations and best wishes!

This is such SPECTACULAR NEWS! I'm not one who is continually immersed in social media (in fact this (AH) is my "Facebook" lol), and the news is full of negativity and nonsense. So I choose to spend much of my online time on AH reading and learning about what interests me. As time goes by I've begun to feel a sense of family and comradery here. When I read a thread such as this it really brings that to light! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news! I wish you all the best in your life together. It looks and sounds like an absolutely amazing wedding (and pre-wedding), and the honeymoon and hunting safari adventure sounds out of this world!
Congratulations and best wishes!
Thanks for those kind words and wonderful sentiments! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois