The Hunt Is Over!

Congrats! Exciting changes in your lives. Great teaser pics and photos of the wedding. Looking forward to the full report. Glad you were able to go do it. Well done.
Bruce

Congratulations! Nice to know A.H. isn't just a hunting site....
Nice to see two like minded people finding each other. Many happy years ahead for you both!

Greetings Everyone!

I have some fun and exciting news to share with all of you!

I just got back in the states a couple of weeks ago from a 21-day hunt in Tanzania, which you all will hear about soon. Before the 21-day hunt, I spent and AMAZING 8 days in Zanzibar at Kendwa Rocks beach resort! Travel and trip time, I was away for close to a month and a half, so I am very behind on what has been going on here on AH, and the rest of the world for that matter!

The biggest, best, and most exciting news of it all is that before the 8 days in Zanzibar, @ActionBob and I got married!

View attachment 439040View attachment 439041

The wedding was PERFECT! In the wedding party was AH’s very own Cody @Bullthrower338 and Royal @Royal27 !

View attachment 439042View attachment 439043

The wedding took place at a historical mansion and friends and family flew in and roughly 20 of us stayed at the mansion a couple of days before the wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner and wedding and the opening gifts the day after the wedding at the mansion.

There were lots of guns for the photos and we had an amazing time, and it was all just perfect!! Being Bob has been a farmer since birth…we had to have John Deere stuffs at the wedding as well. His brother insisted, and no one disagreed. We even exited the wedding on an old John Deere 520!

View attachment 439046

Everyone applauded when we kissed, even our little Flower Girl, Lilly, who happens to be our Granddaughter.
The reception was full of family, friends, music, food, dancing, and FUN!!
It was perfect!!

View attachment 439048

It is pretty incredible how life works out sometimes. Sometimes we do not see why we have to go through all the rough, and at times, awful things in life to get to the really marvelous parts, however, I thank God EVERY day for Him bringing Bob and I together!!

View attachment 439049

Stay tuned for posts of Zanzibar and Tanzania! :)
Congratulations!!!

Oh my! How grand is that! Wishing you two the greatest adventures in life! Don’t waist a minute because life is just way to short!
Hugs to you both!

Congratulations and God bless you both!

Congratulations to both of you! How many RSMs did you have to sell to pull off that honeymoon????Wow. Big story to come I am sure.
Thanks David.

We didn't sell anything for the wedding or honeymoon. Did sell a couple to make some room to merge Gina's guns into the household:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!