The Countdown Begins

These last few weeks are dragging! The last year went by quickly. Now that I'm ready and departure is staring me in the face, the days feel like weeks!
 
We are off! We're at the gate in Indy and should be boarding in 10 minutes or so. A lengthy layover in Atlanta then off for the long flight to Jberg. Should be hunting on Monday afternoon!

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well the travel stinks, but your almost there! Have a great time and good hunting!
 
Have fun
 
Safe travel and enjoy your hunt. Pieter and prop of Paw Print safaris will take great care of you and show you a great time.
 
Have a great hunt!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have a good trip sir! Enjoy your hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,484
Members
169,750
Latest member
IngridUfl0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top