The 577.

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,045
Location
Michigan
Media
37
cheers.jpg
 
Great to see you got your .577.

It looks awesome, hopefully when the weather improves you can take it out for a test drive.

Stay safe and congrats!
 
Did a gun bearer come with it? ;) Truly lovely rifle - I just can't imagine actually lugging one around the bush.
 
Congratulations on a truly a beautiful rifle. Very tasteful engraving as well, not overly done IMO.

Like to know how much it weighs if you would please.
 
Daniel, I agree on all fronts. THAT is a beautiful rifle, and it is blowing like hell on Grosse Ile. The river is all "white caps" with the waves crashing up over the seawall.
 
Congratulations @Daniel Cary ! We all know how long you have been craving to get your .577 ! Hope you get to take her on safari soon!
 
Wow! Congratulations!
 
Very nice!
 
Beautiful! That wood looks wicked!


More pictures please.

This is like a hunting report that pauses after they get to hunting camp.

Congratulations to you
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top