The 400 H&H

Used to a long time ago but I gave it up. Too much work, too much paperwork, too many expenses of keeping the shop up and running, Now I only work on my stuff,

I made the dies, the resize has an interchangeable neck size bushing.
 
275 H&H and 240 H&H as well (y) :D
Yep. No “H&H” collection will ever be truly complete without a proper 26”-barreled rifle chambered in .275 H&H.

That cartridge is the basis for Remington’s 7mm Magnum, but the .275 H&H had the ability to pitch heavier bullets than Remington’s variant. …. 175-180grns, as I recall, with a very flat 300-yd trajectory.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,915
Members
169,641
Latest member
QDW5046428
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top