Thanks for the quality information

LuckyD

New member
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Location
California
Hunted
USA; California, Missouri , Texas and Wyoming
I've been looking at this site for a few months now and decided I should join up. I appreciate all the info on hunting Africa. My youngest son and I will be leaving on July 9th for our first African safari. We are bow hunting for plains game in SA .I picked up a lot of pointers here. Thanks for sharing . :)
 
Welcome to AH LuckyD! Glad the site was helpful. Wishing you an incredible hunt and time in Africa with your son. We look forward to your hunt report when you get back.
 
Welcome aboard! Look forward to your report and pics once you return!
 
Welcome! And have a great trip
 
Have fun. Who you hunting with and for?
 
Welcome to AH. As noted above, remember to pay your taxes!
Have a great hunt.
 
Welcome
Enjoy your trip will watch for your hunting report
 
We are hunting with Gers safari, about 60 km south west of Kimberley SA. We are hoping to have opportunity at Kudu, Gemsbok, Impala, Warthogs, Blue and black beasts, Blesbuck and Springbok. As I've been reading this site; I've decided to take what SA offers. spending today packing and repacking! I'm sure I have everything and probably more than I need, but I'll go thru it at least a couple more times before our flight on Monday.
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH!
 
Welcome to AH, and enjoy your hunt !
 
Glad to have you.
 
Welcome! Dont over pack. I did on my first trip this year. Took more clothes and other items I thought I needed and never unpacked them.
 
Welcome to AH LuckyD! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
A bit late welcoming you before your trip LuckyD. Hope you and your son have a grand Safari! We’ll be waiting anxiously for pictures and a report!
 
:A Thumbs Up:
Welcome and good luck on your safari!
 
Welcome to 'our place' Lucky D
 
Welcome to AH LuckyD! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy your trip!
 
Welcome to AH. Have a great Safari
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,054
Members
169,891
Latest member
KrystalTre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top