Thanks for having me...

Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH. Hope to see you in Africa soon
 
Welcome to AH Scott!
 
Welcome and enjoy the ride Scott!
 
Welcome. you've come to the right place. Wealth of knowledge here and friendly folks willing to give advise and share their expertise.
 
Welcome to AH Scott! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome Scott,

You have found the single best resource in Ah.com for planning a dream safari! Enjoy......
 
Welcome to AH - Most everyone has been there! Keep the dream alive to make it a reality. Good luck, it's never too early to plan your African adventure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top