AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
I am grateful for yet another year I have been given with my family, friends and especially my wife. Life isn't always easy and nobody is immune to sickness or other curve balls thrown at us.

I am grateful for learning to enjoy and make the most of what comes our way and not to take anything for granted.

I am grateful for the opportunity of pursuing my passion and dream of working as a full time Outfitter in Africa.

I am also grateful for the opportunities that the coming year has in store, both known and unknown.

Not forgetting AH, I have mentioned my feeling towards in a previous thread... Hats off!

Regards

LIMPOPO BIG GAME SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.lbgsafaris.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa Zimbabwe Mozambique
Thank you Jerome, Brickburn, all AH members and Users for another great year that has come to an end.
Limpopo Big Game Safaris wishes you all the best for 2015, may you all be blessed with all the LORDS love and grace.

Bossie, May-Henriette and DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Well a friend of mine turned me on to AH 6 years ago. I'm still amazed at how well this Forum is maintained and managed!

I'm thankful for my good health and hope to make some big changes in the coming years.

I really don't like spending my money hunting in North America anymore and really save only to hunt in Africa or somewhere different. I'm glad we have a community of diehard hunters on AH, fellow addicts. Every day I find it hard to relate to other people about my true passion on hunting. Every one else is so concentrated on bigger houses, going out to eat, nice vehicles and all I think about is the next plane ride out of here. If you mention anything besides deer hunting, it seems you get chastised as some no good trophy hunter. Enough negative talk today.

I hope the New Year brings everyone's dreams to reality.(y)

And I do apologize for not showing up to member functions in person, I have been very busy. Some days I really get the bare minimum sleep. I can really be up any hour of the day, kind of like bluey.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
@enysse, my best wishes on you completing your school work, hopefully this spring I think you said. We will see you sometime in the future at SCI or DSC I'm sure.

Yep, love this place and appreciate so much how Jerome and Brickburn keep this place running in a positive manner and of course how the other members conduct themselves goes right along with it. Other similar websites have their highs and lows, but AH just seems to keep growing and I believe it will continue to do so.

Looking forward in the coming weeks to meeting newcomers to DSC and/or SCI and catching up with the "regulars"!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Great folks here.....Ask for help or an opinion and your wish will be granted. Since I m new to Africa hunting I have started several threads and all have been so helpful. Continued success Jerome. And thank you for a great forum.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
yup great site jerome :A Thumbs Up: and thanks to you and wayne, and whoever else helps in keeping it running and the :P Osama::P Pirate: etc from trying to screw it up :D Cheers: looking forward to meeting up with people met, and putting new faces to the names on here in the eye candy bar next month in vegas. heres hoping everyone has a great 2015, and hoping to see some of you in zambia in the future , :D Beers: mike

accipiter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA
A big thanks to Jerome, Brickburn, and AH forum members. I hope everyone has a great hunting season in 2015.

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Not much I can add except to say I agree with all of you! There is no other site like this to my knowledge. Want to learn about Africa hunting or big guns, this is the ONLY SITE! I hope all of you have a great new year, and keep the stories coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nemabwe98

Latest profile posts

Who provides you with an interpretive safari to enlighten your wilderness experience. We are safari outfitters specializing in excellent custom or Tailormade safaris in Tanzania. If you are looking for a safari in Tanzania, you have come to the right place and the right safari company. We create Best Memories of your African Safari
Hello to All members of this group, My name is Basili Agustino I have just joined this great community with the, Vervet safari and tours Tanzania which is a focused Tanzanian tour company that provides travel services that are personally designed and professionally guided by Tanzania’s finest and highly trained professional safari guides,
eballo wrote on doubleboy's profile.
Is the Parker still for sale?
hunt 65 wrote on Bullthrower338's profile.
You ever sell the Hyme 458 Lott?
Bob Nelson 35Whelen wrote on jwp475's profile.
@jwp475
If you need help with your Whelen loads please PM me
Bob