AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
With this year coming to a close, I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of the contributing members of AH for making this website what it has become, a great community of hunters who love Africa, who are keen on sharing their knowledge and experiences and who are welcoming to all. This site would not be what it is today without you.

I would like to invite everyone who enjoys this site to join in the discussion, we'd like to hear from you and would like to ask each of you to tell fellow hunters about our great community. The way I see it the larger our community grows the better it will become.

I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year... the healthy and prosperous part is so that we can continue hunting in Africa, which will make us happy!

I look forward to 2010 and getting to know all of you better.

With my deepest appreciation.

Jerome

And THANK YOU Jerome for the incredible amount of work, time and expense you have invested in developing this site. There is nothing else like it on the internet and I dare say there isn't anything that a hunter wants to know about hunting in Africa that cannot be found somewhere on Africa Hunting.

All the best to you, your family and all of the members of AH in 2010........and indeed lets hope it is a prosperous year for everyone.

Thank you Jerome, and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Jerome, I have some small understanding of the work and pain which goes into establishing and monitoring such a site. Many thanks and best wishes for the new year.

AHSANTE Jerome... and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of AFRICAHUNTING. Cheers!

Collage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jerome

AH is a wonderful web site I have personally gained a greater understanding of hunting by sharing opinions and just interacting with other members.

Thank you once more for the best Hunting forum in the world.:thumb:

Happy new year to you and all the other members.

I'm sure I speak for all members when I say: "A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU" Jerome!

This site has the potential and is fast becoming the website for Sportsmen around the world. In the short time that I have been active on the forum I have come to the conclusion that members here are gentlemen/ladies with no hidden agendas. This is great and I thank fellow AH members for their participation.

We at Chris Troskie Safaris wish everyone a prosperous and happy New Year!

Last edited:
...Thanks Jerome for a wonderful site! & a big thank you to all the members who contribute their 2 cents into the threads which make for a great learning base! Happy New Year!

I would like to thank Jerome for such a great forum. I would further like to thank the members of this forum for participating in a lively, yet professional manner. Some forums can get nasty with people fighting and bickering. The members of AH seem to make a sincere effort to avoid that. Thoughtful discussions are great, as one sword sharpens the other. Unnecessary negativity is not. Thanks Jerome for providing such a great avenue for discussions of what we all love, Africa.

I huge thank you to you Jerome! This website has a ton of good advice and people on it are very knowledgeable and polite. I would send anyone wanting to learn about hunting Africa to this website.

Keep up the good Work!

Happy New Year!

Thank you Jerome for a really great site and useful forum!

Wishing you the best for 2010! Live the dream!

Cliff

All the best for 2010

Thank you Jerome and all contributors for the best one stop hunting site, there is such a great atmosphere and cameraderie around all discussions.

All the best to you and yours for the coming year.

Regards Rod

THANKS Jerome for such a great website and THANKS to all of the AH members for sharing a Wealth of Knowledge I have been enjoyed reading the forums and finding such great deals in the hunting directory that we havn't done our first hunt yet and we're already planning our second one. THANKS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Bob Puckett

Jerome,
Many thanks indeed to you personally and all other AH members for having made and continue to make this site so interesting for us new comers to join and learn alot.
Wishing you all a very happy new year.
Cheers - Popo.

Your post here just proves even more what a great guy you are Jerome. I wish I were more of a contributor to this site but I'm pretty quiet on this forum and often others are so quick to respond to posts with such in depth information that I feel there's not much more I could add. That's what I love about this site though and why I check it as often as I can (military responsibility keeps me from frequenting Africa Hunting too much though).
May good things come your way this year Jerome. Your extreme dedication to this site is very much appreciate, and I know I'm not just speaking for myself when I say that. You have proven that you truly are here for the hunter and not just yourself. It was great when I was able to meet up with you in Anaheim last year, I still wear that hat everywhere!
Best wishes;
-Wes

Thank you Jerome. Great site and I can not agree more with what everybody has said so far!

Best Wishes for you and your family too!

Thank you Jerome, all the best and happy new year to you and your family.

The love and the feeling of brotherhood on this site are among those few qualities that make it to stand out among the many hunting forums on the internet.

Thanks to Jerome for founding it, and thanks to all the AH members for making it what it is.Thanks for the love, the knowledge, and the contribution you guys have shown and given.

I personally learnt a lot from this site, (especially from the 'Judging cape buffalo' post), and I'm looking forward to learning and contributing a lot more on this site.

Thank you very much and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Thank-you Jerome. I feel that I have learned a great deal by participating in the forum you have created and will certainly learn more in the future.

The open exchange of ideas and information that you have fostered creates a culture of cooperation that we cannot find on other sites.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

- browningbbr

THANKS everyone

THANKS everyone for your kind words, it's only going to get better! I have some great new additions to AH that are in the works for the coming year that I am really looking forward to and believe that they will make the site even more engaging...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,