Taxidermy Chillin' in Cali

Austin's springbok...

image.jpg

Judging by the elbow markings this is what I think. Looks like one of these little guys.
African Wild Cat.

african-wild-cat1.jpg

View attachment 29162 Garage door repairman on his way. First animal is one that Austin got one night hunting with Jacques while I was sleeping. This is actually the first time I've seen it.

Any guesses as to what it is because I rarely here this animal spoken of?

African wildcat

My Gemsbok....

image.jpg

African wildcat is correct

Neat hook on that horn.

After negotiating L.A. traffic, a near miss on a ticket from one of Arizona's finest, opening up the crate in 102 degrees and humid and dealing with a broken garage door, I are tired. More tomorrow or perhaps later after some rehydration.

Phil,

You're such a tease!!!

My eland, quite happy with this one.....

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
And the skull mounts ....
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how exciting!

Crappy phone pics, but trophies are on the wall. Stairwell to the basement is getting full.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

You work quickly!You must have been planning out exactly where you were going to put each one ahead of time, huh? Lovely trophies. I think I like that eland the best. The more I see of them, the red hartbeest is looking prettier and prettier.

Very nice, congrats!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!