Swarovski 8x42 NL Pure

Paul G

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
323
Reaction score
333
Location
Park City, UT
Media
1
Hunted
Namibia, RSA
The perfect pair of binoculars for Africa. 8x42 NL Pure Searovski.

Save 500 plus sales tax vs buying from a store.

In perfect new like condition, perfect Xmas gift.

Free shipping and insurance.

Asking $2,500

received_679693560367161.jpeg
received_2219212734918935.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,859
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top