Store / Saved Draft

Drunen

Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia
Hello!
Last Friday I started writing a new thread of my hunting report from Namibia, I saved it multiple times under the save draft button on the top right of the window pane while writing the new thread.
A day or two later I come back to work on it and I have searched for 30 minutes and I cannot find my previous work. Can anyone tell me how to pull up a draft?
I would be so thankful! Hours of work and I cannot find it.
Thanks in advance!!!

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
No idea on where your draft went to or how to retrieve it but I have learned that when I want to write a extensive reply or story/article that I will do it on my computer in Word and then when it comes time to post It I'll copy and paste it onto the forums.

That way it saves a lot of problems.

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
Hello!
Last Friday I started writing a new thread of my hunting report from Namibia, I saved it multiple times under the save draft button on the top right of the window pane while writing the new thread.
A day or two later I come back to work on it and I have searched for 30 minutes and I cannot find my previous work. Can anyone tell me how to pull up a draft?
I would be so thankful! Hours of work and I cannot find it.
Thanks in advance!!!
dont know how to get it back but i just write them one day at a time

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)

crs

AH elite
Reaction score
Website
sheltontechnologies.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CRS, NRA Patron Member, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Hunted
RSA
What software are you using?
If Windows, which version?
If W 10, maybe I can help.

Cam Moon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Have you tried going in to reports as if you were just posting a new one? I've found my stuff auto-saved before.
To check, I just went in and started a fake report, and then went out of it and did other things on the site. I couldn't find it on my profile or anything, but when I went in as if I was going to write a new one, the one I had started as a test came up for me to continue on.

Drunen

Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia
No idea on where your draft went to or how to retrieve it but I have learned that when I want to write a extensive reply or story/article that I will do it on my computer in Word and then when it comes time to post It I'll copy and paste it onto the forums.

That way it saves a lot of problems.
Yeah I think I will in the future... Learned that the hard way.

Drunen

Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia
Have you tried going in to reports as if you were just posting a new one? I've found my stuff auto-saved before.
To check, I just went in and started a fake report, and then went out of it and did other things on the site. I couldn't find it on my profile or anything, but when I went in as if I was going to write a new one, the one I had started as a test came up for me to continue on.
I believe I went to every portion of this site. Thanks for the input, I will search again.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
@Drunen, Any saved drafts will appear in the editor when returning to the page where the draft was saved. Unfortunately too much time may have passed and I regret to say but your work is no longer saved as a draft at this point.

Drafts are saved as messages are being composed but this is only a temporary feature to help secure the work as its being written.

Drafts are saved every 60 seconds.
Drafts are stored for 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
identitysl

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?