Store / Saved Draft

Drunen

New member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Indiana USA
Hunted
Namibia, Wyoming, New Mexico, Indiana, Michigan
Hello!
Last Friday I started writing a new thread of my hunting report from Namibia, I saved it multiple times under the save draft button on the top right of the window pane while writing the new thread.
A day or two later I come back to work on it and I have searched for 30 minutes and I cannot find my previous work. Can anyone tell me how to pull up a draft?
I would be so thankful! Hours of work and I cannot find it.
Thanks in advance!!!
 
No idea on where your draft went to or how to retrieve it but I have learned that when I want to write a extensive reply or story/article that I will do it on my computer in Word and then when it comes time to post It I'll copy and paste it onto the forums.

That way it saves a lot of problems.
 
Hello!
Last Friday I started writing a new thread of my hunting report from Namibia, I saved it multiple times under the save draft button on the top right of the window pane while writing the new thread.
A day or two later I come back to work on it and I have searched for 30 minutes and I cannot find my previous work. Can anyone tell me how to pull up a draft?
I would be so thankful! Hours of work and I cannot find it.
Thanks in advance!!!
dont know how to get it back but i just write them one day at a time
 
What software are you using?
If Windows, which version?
If W 10, maybe I can help.
 
Have you tried going in to reports as if you were just posting a new one? I've found my stuff auto-saved before.
To check, I just went in and started a fake report, and then went out of it and did other things on the site. I couldn't find it on my profile or anything, but when I went in as if I was going to write a new one, the one I had started as a test came up for me to continue on.
 
No idea on where your draft went to or how to retrieve it but I have learned that when I want to write a extensive reply or story/article that I will do it on my computer in Word and then when it comes time to post It I'll copy and paste it onto the forums.

That way it saves a lot of problems.
Yeah I think I will in the future... Learned that the hard way.
 
Have you tried going in to reports as if you were just posting a new one? I've found my stuff auto-saved before.
To check, I just went in and started a fake report, and then went out of it and did other things on the site. I couldn't find it on my profile or anything, but when I went in as if I was going to write a new one, the one I had started as a test came up for me to continue on.
I believe I went to every portion of this site. Thanks for the input, I will search again.
 
@Drunen, Any saved drafts will appear in the editor when returning to the page where the draft was saved. Unfortunately too much time may have passed and I regret to say but your work is no longer saved as a draft at this point.

Drafts are saved as messages are being composed but this is only a temporary feature to help secure the work as its being written.

Drafts are saved every 60 seconds.
Drafts are stored for 24 hours.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,652
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top