Stop using anti-animal language

Looks like a load of bullshit to me........

They are just mixed IDIOTS!

I could really not give a monkeys ass how many worms are in the room or how many are opening their canned Elephants or are sharing their Lions.

Being Weasel headed, pigging out would be the Lions meow, while being let out of the bag does not interest me either.
 
What's scary is that 40K + idiots like that post, and probably all those idiots vote too.

What's next? Cammo clothing is offensive???
 
Extremely offensive! How do I know if someone is sneaking up on me ??
 
Crap, where would we be without f**k like rabbits, cat's out of the bag, snakebit, blind as a bat, dumb as a horse's ass, dumb as a fox, stubborn as a mule, the Easter bunny, go f**k a duck, and the cat's meow? For now, the best one I can think of that they can figure out a way to rephrase and sums up my attitude toward them is F**K you and the horse you rode in on.
 
Crap, where would we be without f**k like rabbits, cat's out of the bag, snakebit, blind as a bat, dumb as a horse's ass, dumb as a fox, stubborn as a mule, the Easter bunny, go f**k a duck, and the cat's meow? For now, the best one I can think of that they can figure out a way to rephrase and sums up my attitude toward them is F**K you and the horse you rode in on.
:E Rofl:
Don’t forget...
Runs like a raped ape, slicker than greased owl poop, f**cks like a jackass, lipstick on a pig, and hung like a horse.
 
:E Rofl:
Don’t forget...
Runs like a raped ape, slicker than greased owl poop, f**cks like a jackass, lipstick on a pig, and hung like a horse.

Nothing like a big hunk of horsecock on a hard roll for lunch. :LOL::LOL::LOL: I don't know about you guys hometowns, but here it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Luckier than a three peckered billy goat. A classic my grandfather always used. Shaking like a dog shutting razor blades.
 
With thanks from another unnamed shooting site
P_E_T_A.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,357
Messages
1,574,072
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top