Stop using anti-animal language

Looks like a load of bullshit to me........

They are just mixed IDIOTS!

I could really not give a monkeys ass how many worms are in the room or how many are opening their canned Elephants or are sharing their Lions.

Being Weasel headed, pigging out would be the Lions meow, while being let out of the bag does not interest me either.

What's scary is that 40K + idiots like that post, and probably all those idiots vote too.

What's next? Cammo clothing is offensive???

Extremely offensive! How do I know if someone is sneaking up on me ??

Crap, where would we be without f**k like rabbits, cat's out of the bag, snakebit, blind as a bat, dumb as a horse's ass, dumb as a fox, stubborn as a mule, the Easter bunny, go f**k a duck, and the cat's meow? For now, the best one I can think of that they can figure out a way to rephrase and sums up my attitude toward them is F**K you and the horse you rode in on.

Crap, where would we be without f**k like rabbits, cat's out of the bag, snakebit, blind as a bat, dumb as a horse's ass, dumb as a fox, stubborn as a mule, the Easter bunny, go f**k a duck, and the cat's meow? For now, the best one I can think of that they can figure out a way to rephrase and sums up my attitude toward them is F**K you and the horse you rode in on.
:E Rofl:
Don’t forget...
Runs like a raped ape, slicker than greased owl poop, f**cks like a jackass, lipstick on a pig, and hung like a horse.

:E Rofl:
Don’t forget...
Runs like a raped ape, slicker than greased owl poop, f**cks like a jackass, lipstick on a pig, and hung like a horse.

Nothing like a big hunk of horsecock on a hard roll for lunch. :LOL::LOL::LOL: I don't know about you guys hometowns, but here it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Luckier than a three peckered billy goat. A classic my grandfather always used. Shaking like a dog shutting razor blades.

With thanks from another unnamed shooting site
P_E_T_A.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg