Starting my 98 build

Triple bypass complete all has been fix that can and needed fixed all I can say is wow did any get the license plate off the truck that run me over. I feel better every day but the first day wasn’t sure I wanted to survive. Now I’m getting to go home tomorrow to finish recouping thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement.
Shawn
I am very thankful for your successful procedure! I will keep praying for you recovery. Keep us posted on your progress
 
Glad to hear things went well for you Shawn! Speedy recovery, but take it slow for awhile. Let the family wait on you hand and foot for as long as they are willing to do it.
 
Glad to hear things went well for you Shawn! Speedy recovery, but take it slow for awhile. Let the family wait on you hand and foot for as long as they are willing to do it.
Amen to that within 5 miles of home now wishing PennDot done a better job fixing the roads in my area. Boys on standby to help the old man in.
Shawn
 
3 weeks out from surgery and feeling pretty good finally not feeling like I was working over by a professional boxer. I noticed that I feel much better and that I’m getting some walking in. Again thanks to all for prayers.
Shawn

Man I sure am glad your post op time is at a place where your feeling better.
 
To me recovery is slow but Dr says I’m doing great guess I’m in a hurry. I’m able to walk further now than I was during hunting season so I am seeing improvements I head back to Cleveland tomorrow to have a checkup.
 
Great news. Have you started working on your rifle again?
Not on the rifle I did get a block of walnut and started playing with it and I’m definitely not ready to start on the rifle I believe I may need to order a new set of tools the ones I have seem a little dull but also may be me.
Shawn
 
Great news. Keep up the good work. I am really happy to hear about your steady progress.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,643
Members
169,388
Latest member
Redds2Antib
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top