Stage 1 for the SCI 2023 AH Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1. Thanks for your assistance, TheGrayRider.
 
I'm planning on going

+1
 
Folks, I posted a new thread with all the details of the event.
Looking forward to a great evening with everyone.

 
@Jeff505 and I are planning to be there Wed and Thu nights. If the dinner is either of those nights count us in.
 
I will be attending with my wife. Hope to make a meet up.
 
Folks, I posted a new thread with all the details of the event.
Looking forward to a great evening with everyone.

FWIW you should have a moderator lock this thread so it gets buried, and the new one is what folks see. JMO.
 
Folks,

Please reference the other thread for the finalized details of the event if you have not already.

See yall there!
 
Official 2023 AfricaHunting.com Nashville Get Together Thread:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,475
Members
170,333
Latest member
MervinF05
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top