Springbok Pictures

15 1/4" Kalahari Ram

Charl Springbok 1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A morning of pure fun in the Kalahari .
Cant wait for the barby to start !
And almost our first road kill in Namibia , shit it was close to hitting the rental .
DSC00080.JPG
IMG_1827.jpg
 
Springbok!!!!! One of my absolute favorite animals to hunt. My son and I doubled on springbok. Back to back cape springbok with in about 35 min of each other.
image.jpeg
Of course my son kicked my butt on horn size and I couldn't have been more proud.
 
I saw this pic on the Internet and thought it was a spectacular bok so I figured I'd share it.
image.jpeg
 
Beautiful ram Jon, they are on my list for this new year.
 
Free range hunting in more than 1 million acres - world class Springbuck
 
Leopard legend those are some monster springbucks. One day I will be hunting one in namibia
 
Current world record SA Springbok.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
While mine cannot compare in length of horn, I love the facial coloring of this springbok. I hunted him in the Stormberg area of SA in 2012. I chose to do a shoulder mount, and the backskin made for a lovely pillow. I love their soft coats.
550754_396915133680841_1246315012_n.jpg
12688319_1014172565288425_8500234881132687290_n (1).jpg
 
Love the pics, springbok is high on the list for the next hunt!
 
There are some really great springbuck pics posted
 
16 inch plus Springbok.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top