Spiral Horn Slam Hunt Only $5,500

I know some Hunters are not interested to hunt Eland. I will be open to exchange the Eland on the package to a Waterbuck. Price remains at $5500
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
I hunted Eland in an open area a few years back, it was a fantastic experience. Out of interest why don't people want to shoot Eland?

Good question Jason. Eland and kudu have been my top two wish list animals from day one. I managed to get an eland last summer and it was an AWESOME experience!

Good question Jason. Eland and kudu have been my top two wish list animals from day one. I managed to get an eland last summer and it was an AWESOME experience!
Yes I'm scratching my head, maybe people don't like the high speed walking you need to do to keep up with the Eland! Also the Eland fillets are to die for!!!

For me it's not that I don't want to shoot an eland. It's just that given the choice, I'd rather take a waterbuck. I like the look of them better. But eland are definitely awesome animals.

Thanks! :)

Great price for sure. 6 days may be a bit tough though. Damn bushbuck!

I hunted Eland in an open area a few years back, it was a fantastic experience. Out of interest why don't people want to shoot Eland?
I found eland in Namibia to be quite the challenge. Magnificent trophy to boot!.

20170517_102100 (Large).jpg
20170521_113725 (Large).jpg
20170518_105511 (Large).jpg
20170516_110752 (Large).jpg

This hunter took this package deal and here are the results.
Still available for 2018, pm or email me if interested
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you