• Soft drinks ,beer and wine during the hunt
  • Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
  • Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
  • Hunting License
  • Transport to and from Airport.
  • Arrival and departure days no charge
  • 14% gov Vat on Day fees

The rates do not include:

• Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition-optional ($25 per day)
  • Personal insurance
  • Specialty food & drink items
  • PH/guide and other staff gratuities
  • Taxidermy
  • Exportation of trophies
  • Flights to and within South Africa
We strive to get our clients the best possible Trophy and to have a great safari as a whole.

The hunt will take place in the Eastern Cape - South Africa-approx 2 hours from Port Elizabeth Airport.

PH no. PH 164/2016 EC

Outfitter no. HC52/2016 EC

Please feel free to email me on for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Attachments

• spiral horn slam 2017 -1 small.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 587
Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody good price that!! Shouldn't have too much work to get them sold. Best of luck

All great animals to hunt! Good luck selling the hunt.

WOW! Nice offer Wik!!! (y)

Last edited:
great deal !

Wow..... That price is pretty damn impressive.

I'm not sure the quality of the animals, lodging, etc.... And I mean no offense by that. Just I am not personally familiar with G4S. But I can tell you that is about $3000+/- less than "average" rate a couple years back. It would be very tempting had I not already completed my slam.

Very good price. I have that much in three of the spiral horns and don't have an Eland yet.

Just finished up a 10 day hunt with these guys last week. THE greatest Kudu hunting in the world. I purchased one of their two Kudu hunts last June that was posted on this site. As many Kudu as you wanted. I took 7 trophy bulls. Only thing that stopped me from taking more was a thing called divorce. I seen over 200 TROPHY BULLS in 10 days. Not just bulls, trophy bulls. The accommodations, meals and hospitality that this family offers is second to none. Their hunting area is huge. Working on the full report for this hunt. The Coetzee's have the best kept secret on the East Cape. This is my 8th hunt. SA, Zim, and Namibia. I can honestly say they have the best Trophy Kudu hunting I have ever seen. You will not go wrong with this family. Trying to figure out what I can sell to go back. The terrain of their hunting area would be a long range hunters dream.

I'm not sure the quality of the animals, lodging, etc.... And I mean no offense by that. Just I am not personally familiar with G4S. But I can tell you that is about $3000+/- less than "average" rate a couple years back. It would be very tempting had I not already completed my slam.

BWH: My daughter and I hunted w/ Game4Africa Safaris in May of this year, doing a 10 day PG hunt. A few weeks later, a co-worker of mine did the same. Both of us had great hunts and took quite a few PG. Also got to tour some of the Eastern Cape. The only thing I didn't get was the bushbuck. They are there, just tough to hunt! The high point for me was getting a monster of an Eland.

This is a link to my hunt report: http://www.africahunting.com/thread...me-hunt-with-game-4-africa-in-may-2016.29089/

That's good info...thank you for your reply!

Hi BWH, Reason for the price is the R13/14 exchange rate to the $. I see dave hackney and Ed vallo replied,Thanks. please view Game 4 Africa Safari Pictures which can found on the hunting africa section to see quality of trophies. Thanks

Reactions: BWH
I know some Hunters are not interested to hunt Eland. I will be open to exchange the Eland on the package to a Waterbuck. Price remains at $5500
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Hi BWH, Reason for the price is the R13/14 exchange rate to the $. I see dave hackney and Ed vallo replied,Thanks. please view Game 4 Africa Safari Pictures which can found on the hunting africa section to see quality of trophies. Thanks

Yes sir..... Very nice operation!

several solid recommendations here- II wouldn't hesitate to hunt with these guys based on what I'm reading.

Fantastic pricing and a great outfitter!

smoking deal! Someone's going to have a blast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg