Speer 416, 350 grain bullets

M70375!

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
722
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Wyoming
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Botswana, Mozambique Alaska, Canada, MT WY NM ID ND SD OR KS
Midway just got some Speer Hot Cor 416, 350 grain bullets in . $42.99 a box
 
I remember the good old days when they were 20 a box .I shot them like 22 shells .It was $20 a box to reload 416 rem mag with speer 350 gr mag tip bullets r15 and new remimgton brass.I loaded them to 2400 fps and usually shot 125 in a day .
 
I remember the good old days when they were 20 a box .I shot them like 22 shells .It was $20 a box to reload 416 rem mag with speer 350 gr mag tip bullets r15 and new remimgton brass.I loaded them to 2400 fps and usually shot 125 in a day .
wow , the good old days
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,673
Members
168,934
Latest member
HorseSodaPeak
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top