AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Mexico, Canada,USA, Spain, Morocco
Let’s talk beer region to region, country to country in Africa
what’s popular and what needs to be poured back into the horse it came from ?
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwean
any good Pilsner?

Had some Castle a few weeks ago in Limpopo. It was good and cold, no complaint. Namibia had Tafel it was good.

WTF!!!???? I really hope not, that's awesome beer. I'm there in 3 weeks and if Windhoek Lager is discontinued, I may have to cancel the trip. Or go Brandy I guess.....lol

Good thread topic S-3!

WTF!!!???? I really hope not, that's awesome beer. I'm there in 3 weeks and if Windhoek Lager is discontinued, I may have to cancel the trip. Or go Brandy I guess.....lol

Good thread topic S-3!
I was there last month and it was still in stores

traveling through Mozambique I drank a fair amount of 2M. Not bad at all

I could drink that castle, beer all day, long !! It’s light, and refreshing!! gets my vote..;)

Manica beer from Mozambique has a single redeeming characteristic - it is wet. Truly a vial excuse for a lager. The Portuguese should have stuck to port.

Manica.jpg

Windhoek Draught is good beer

Good thread topic S-3!
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 21.05.35.png

Easy does it. You'll be ok.

I prefer the namibian beers....dont like Castle..

I find the appreciation of local beers and wines are often down to circumstances

About 10 years ago my wife and I were in Dakla, Western Sahara

As we we’re suffering from a (beer) drought I decided to follow up on a rumour that there was one store selling alcohol in that fair city

Being a Muslim country with little tourism it did seem a little unlikely- however I persevered

After several hours of searching, my tenacity was rewarded and we stocked up on both wine and beer

Can’t remember what they were, but they were quite acceptable

A couple of months later, on our return to the UK, I discovered an untouched bottle of red hidden deep within a draw of our exped truck

We opened it that night - it was awful!!

J

Mosi is good...but they just followed the trend and brought out a mosi light....had to buy couple of cases as place I buy from only had it in bottles...presume as new was being pushed....when got back to takeri me and syd the manager had one in the evening....mmm....can only describe it as tasting like when you made a coke or something back then with a sodastream machine....especially when you put too little of the syrup in....it had a bit of flavour to start with then quickly turned to that slightly soda water taste...not great...when I went back last month with supplies etc syd said I quite like it now ...I got used to it....I said you didn't have any bloody choice its all you had to drink....:E Rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross