South Dakota guy

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Lots of good info and people here!! Tell us about your safari aspirations.
 
Welcome to the group
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome. I'm in Gillette so not far from the Western edge of SD.
Bruce
 
That’s pronounced like “Beer” for all you non SD folks!
 
Welcome to AH jimb.!
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome! I live just over on the Wyoming side, but work over in Belle Fourche. Lots of good information here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,570,708
Members
168,977
Latest member
OdellOneil
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top