Congratulations on the Big 5! Attacked by a leopard, charged by a rhino...........and lived to tell about it. That's living!

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Congratulations Philip. Don't know many people that have taken a rhino!

Congratulations! The rhino alone is an accomplishment but to have it top off your Big 5 makes it all the sweeter. Well done.

BD

Congratulations Philip! Thank you for taking steps to help preserve rhinos for the rest of us. Looking forward to the rest of the hunt.

Thats something that most of us can't do in this day and age. Thanks for sharing. Congrats
Bruce

Congratz on your Big 5!!! Thank you for all the work you have done for animal conservation and support to hunters. Best of luck on your small cats they are also a very interesting hunt.

Congratulations on the rhino and the Big 5!

Thanks for the report and helping to conserve the species.

Congrats Philip, a really exciting hunt !

Thanks Bobby!
Congratulations! The rhino alone is an accomplishment but to have it top off your Big 5 makes it all the sweeter. Well done.

BD

Bruce,
Thanks and I know I am very blessed to get this opportunity.
Philip
Thats something that most of us can't do in this day and age. Thanks for sharing. Congrats
Bruce

Never a dull moment hunting Africa!
Congratulations on the Big 5! Attacked by a leopard, charged by a rhino...........and lived to tell about it. That's living!

I hope more people will realize that a sawed horn bull is an affordable option and a very necessary part of conservation efforts. If anyone wants more info please PM me for more details.
Philip

Philip, Congratulations on succesfull hunt, and collecting big 5!

For what you were saying on affordability,
I am sure that you are right, I remember one offer on this forum were dehorned rhino hunts were offered for about 25k.... |Its still too expensive for me, but obviously much more affordable when compared with some other offers.

Congrats Philip on attaining that milestone! And thanks for another great story and all you do and have done for hunting.

Big congratulations on your rhino and your Big 5, Phillip! I am envious as that is a feat I don't believe that I will ever accomplish. After being charged by my last buff and having my leopard sniff our butts in the blind, I can certainly appreciate your experiences with your rhino and leopard. Again, congrats on an awesome accomplishment.

That is just incredible!!! congratulations on an awesome accomplishment!!!
Really great to read about you'r conservation efforts.:D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg