Enjoyed the video! Nice shooting! Bush pig was a real highlight

Enjoyed the video! Nice shooting! Bush pig was a real highlight
Thanks Rick. The hound hunts are amazing. That one you have to be in excellent shape for however.
I’ll be back at Frontier in June. I can’t wait to get back to the EC!
Philip

Congratulations on a very successful return to where your journey began. Thanks for the report. Any chance you will be getting some of your first timers to post about their experiences?
I wish but most of them are not real computer savvy. I always enjoy hearing reports from a first safari. Nothing like that experience.

I am wheels up at the end of the month with another safari group to the EC. My wife and youngest son will be hunting with me this time!

Very nice! With which outfitter are you hunting with?? I’m leaving May 25, and going to the EC to hunt with Game-4-Safaries (y)

Very nice! With which outfitter are you hunting with?? I’m leaving May 25, and going to the EC to hunt with Game-4-Safaries (y)
Frontier also in the EC. Hope you have a great hunt!

Good luck to you and your team as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,