SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Kuche Safaris?

drbeech1968

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,
I’m asking for a friend who won a donated hunt with this outfitter recently. I have hunted in the Limpopo area before, but I was not familiar with them. Any, and all information will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Cheers,

Beech McConnell

Hi,
I’m asking for a friend who won a donated hunt with this outfitter recently. I have hunted in the Limpopo area before, but I was not familiar with them. Any, and all information will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Cheers,

Beech McConnell
Ha.

Long threads on here about it. Just search Kuche.

I hunted with them and had a blast. Others opinions will vary.

Lots of auction hunts. I hope your friend has a great hunt.

Hi,

Cheers,

Beech McConnell
Lots of other threads about KUCHE. They do a good job and your friend will be more than likely be very happy. They are not a 5 star Africa Safari group but a very nice mid range outfit.

Just search the work KUCHE and all the LONG threads will pop up.

Interesting…

Don't take it too personally, but it does get a little frustrating when someone poses a question like you did, without doing a simple search first. It's sort of like someone getting on a college football website and asking, "anyone heard anything about Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh?" A simple Google search or using the search function on this site will probably answer all your questions. Reading actual hunting reports and then sending the author a PM to further elaborate is a very good way get a lot of details.

I just made some popcorn ... was hoping for better when I opened this thread

They operate an operation based on auction hunts. From all of my experience. It’s very positive for an intro/starter hunt to Africa/South Africa. Nothing negative.

They operate an operation based on auction hunts. From all of my experience. It’s very positive for an intro/starter hunt to Africa/South Africa. Nothing negative.
Thank you for your honest perspective.

Agree with BWH's comments. I hunted with them in June 2022 and had a blast. Happy to answer any specific questions - just PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abel87507

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.