SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Kuche Safaris?

drbeech1968

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,
I’m asking for a friend who won a donated hunt with this outfitter recently. I have hunted in the Limpopo area before, but I was not familiar with them. Any, and all information will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Cheers,

Beech McConnell

Hi,
I’m asking for a friend who won a donated hunt with this outfitter recently. I have hunted in the Limpopo area before, but I was not familiar with them. Any, and all information will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Cheers,

Beech McConnell
Ha.

Long threads on here about it. Just search Kuche.

I hunted with them and had a blast. Others opinions will vary.

Lots of auction hunts. I hope your friend has a great hunt.

Hi,

Cheers,

Beech McConnell
Lots of other threads about KUCHE. They do a good job and your friend will be more than likely be very happy. They are not a 5 star Africa Safari group but a very nice mid range outfit.

Just search the work KUCHE and all the LONG threads will pop up.

Interesting…

Don't take it too personally, but it does get a little frustrating when someone poses a question like you did, without doing a simple search first. It's sort of like someone getting on a college football website and asking, "anyone heard anything about Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh?" A simple Google search or using the search function on this site will probably answer all your questions. Reading actual hunting reports and then sending the author a PM to further elaborate is a very good way get a lot of details.

I just made some popcorn ... was hoping for better when I opened this thread

They operate an operation based on auction hunts. From all of my experience. It’s very positive for an intro/starter hunt to Africa/South Africa. Nothing negative.

They operate an operation based on auction hunts. From all of my experience. It’s very positive for an intro/starter hunt to Africa/South Africa. Nothing negative.
Thank you for your honest perspective.

Agree with BWH's comments. I hunted with them in June 2022 and had a blast. Happy to answer any specific questions - just PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.