SOUTH AFRICA: First Time Hunting In Africa & Its With Paw Print Safaris

He is 25" in length which is like a 60" kudu. he is super heavy for his length to. My friend took a 24 1/2" and that was a monster but thinner bases. Must reds that get taken are between 22" to 23 1/2". I did not look but I would think he is top 25 maybe a super gold level trophy.

I did see the likes adding up on facebook.

How do you think he might do in Rowland Ward?? Is the score all added up or is it just on length? Have just had a look at the RW record and its 29 1/2 but I'm not sure if that a combined base and length total or just the length?

I do not know how RW scores. Most use length plus a mass score. I was talking sci but I did not even look what the scores are like there. I just know that is one big red and it will score high for sure.

It was about 30 mins away from Flintbeck. Turn right at the road drive then turn right again. Thats the best I could give you

The Rock farm? Were there greenhouses?

Norfolk I am so glad that you had a great hunt! I knew Pieter and his group would take good care of you!

Great report and great hunt! Thanks for the pics as well. 66 days and I'll be at Flintbeck!

Thanks Manish! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Great report and great hunt! Thanks for the pics as well. 66 days and I'll be at Flintbeck!
All I can say is you will have an amazing time. Can you do me a big favour and just say hi to them from me

I'll be honest I cant remember

Well it's a nice one regardless! Congratulations once again. Now comes the long waiting period until you get to see them again. Pictures won't do them justice!

If the length is 25 inches you are in Rowland.
It is a very good Hartebeest.
23 is the Minimum.

Congrats on a great hunt, missing your flight to get an extra day to hunt........ Priceless!

Congrats on a great hunt, missing your flight to get an extra day to hunt........ Priceless!
I wouldn't go that far chap! It caused me some serious ball ache at home with the better half. I keep getting you never missed a helli RV in the services did you! Amongst other things.

I wouldn't go that far chap! It caused me some serious ball ache at home with the better half. I keep getting you never missed a helli RV in the services did you! Amongst other things.
Just remember, she'll get over being made and you have one hell of an avatar as a result.

@norfolk shooter Thanks for your great report - really enjoyed reading it. Congrats on all your hunting successes - that hartebeest is impressive!

What a magnificent red hartebeest!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, very nice report.

Im getting itchy feet already not been back a week yet!!

I feel like carrying my rifle while mowing the lawn but I cant use training as an excuse now :cry:

A few more pics.
DSCN3239.JPG
DSCN3223.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RXQLela937

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber