SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape Hunt With Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA July 2022

Very well written report, sounds like a great hunt. I like the notes about birds and other wildlife seen during your hunt.

Congrats on a great hunt and thanks for sharing !

I like seeing all of the smaller stuff nearly as much as the big game. Saw a good number of bird species but decided not to list them due to the length.

Breakfast food- smear it on buttered toast. I had it every other morning, not bad!

20220707_061853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report. I wasn't much a fan of the Beef jelly spread :). I would have eaten it with a bowl of chili maybe.

Congrats on a great hunt and well written report. Good to see more good animals coming out of Nick and Ben's venue. Thanks for the post and pics.

Breakfast food- smear it on buttered toast. I had it every other morning, not bad!

View attachment 477707
I'd go along with that for breakfast.

I saw this in a little shop while touring the Cape in '18. I couldn't quite take the plunge on it for my toast.
20180831_075750.jpg

I'd go along with that for breakfast.

I saw this in a little shop while touring the Cape in '18. I couldn't quite take the plunge on it for my toast. View attachment 477881
Oh I think that fish paste might be a bridge too far...I'd give it a try on crackers once.

Thanks for the report. I wasn't much a fan of the Beef jelly spread :). I would have eaten it with a bowl of chili maybe.
Bovril reminds me of beef boullion but thinner, if I had it on hand would use it in beef stew, Hungarian Goulash, etc.

Congratulations and thanks for the report.

Great write up! Congratulations on a very successful hunt.

Nice write up. Congrats on some nice animals. I'm sure its a hunt that you'll remember.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristalWi

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!