SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape Hunt With Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA July 2022

Very well written report, sounds like a great hunt. I like the notes about birds and other wildlife seen during your hunt.

Congrats on a great hunt and thanks for sharing !

I like seeing all of the smaller stuff nearly as much as the big game. Saw a good number of bird species but decided not to list them due to the length.

Breakfast food- smear it on buttered toast. I had it every other morning, not bad!

20220707_061853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report. I wasn't much a fan of the Beef jelly spread :). I would have eaten it with a bowl of chili maybe.

Congrats on a great hunt and well written report. Good to see more good animals coming out of Nick and Ben's venue. Thanks for the post and pics.

Breakfast food- smear it on buttered toast. I had it every other morning, not bad!

View attachment 477707
I'd go along with that for breakfast.

I saw this in a little shop while touring the Cape in '18. I couldn't quite take the plunge on it for my toast.
20180831_075750.jpg

I'd go along with that for breakfast.

I saw this in a little shop while touring the Cape in '18. I couldn't quite take the plunge on it for my toast. View attachment 477881
Oh I think that fish paste might be a bridge too far...I'd give it a try on crackers once.

Thanks for the report. I wasn't much a fan of the Beef jelly spread :). I would have eaten it with a bowl of chili maybe.
Bovril reminds me of beef boullion but thinner, if I had it on hand would use it in beef stew, Hungarian Goulash, etc.

Congratulations and thanks for the report.

Great write up! Congratulations on a very successful hunt.

Nice write up. Congrats on some nice animals. I'm sure its a hunt that you'll remember.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg