SOUTH AFRICA: BWH 2.0

Great reedbuck. Hope you get a crack at finding that big eland bull again

+1 - Get that Eland!

We moved onto a new area... Several hours away. Very wild experience..... Night hunt, in a tree, 15 feet up in a tree, on a tiny makeshift platform. Pitch black, sounded like zoo. Birds, monkeys, etc. then this...... 7:15pm local.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

!!!!! Awesome there BW. Excellent bush pig you got there

great bushpig. That is my main animal next trip next to a good nyala. You doing a full mount on it?

Bush pigs seem to be all the rage this year. :)

Hoping for one in July myself. I will never pass up a chance at a pig.

Bush pigs seem to be all the rage this year. :)

Hoping for one in July myself. I will never pass up a chance at a pig.

Just don't end up in a wrestling match with one! :whistle::)

Niiiiice pig! pork ribs for dinner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good solid 12.

Congrats on two nice Rams.

Tale of the tape.... 14.5". :A Banana:

I bet jacques took that picture of the bushbuck. He takes some of the best pictures I have seen by Ph's hands down.

Reactions: BWH
Awesome bushbuck! Would love to see one like that in August!

Yep... He & Ruan @Hartzview Hunting Safaris took turns with the camera. They are as OCD with cameras as I am with life. It's been a wild ride.... Highs/lows. Nothing like a true free range experience. Literally, no fences at all for much of this. Crazy!!!!

All the best. Just got back from a Zululand hunt. Very dry this year. Should get your animals though as visibility in the bush is good.
Red Duiker will still be a challenge.

image.jpeg
I'm here at JNB. Hunt is finished. Man.... To much to process & put into words right now without doing a report just to all involved or interested. It was a true free range experience for the Spiral Horn in their native, indigenous land. Many, many obstacles, unfortunate circumstances.... And quite frankly just some bad luck... RAIN & lots of it. However, in the end Jacques & Ruan with @Hartzview Hunting Safaris were awesome once again.... We battled to the end & it paid off with all of our animals. All high quality trophies. I'll give you a sneek peek, but stay tuned for the detailed report in a few days....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow Brad, congrats! Very nice trophies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross