SOUTH AFRICA: Bos en Dal SAFARIS June 6-28, 2021

Outstanding!!!!!! Congratulations on a great buffalo cow, and happy belated b-day! Nothing wrong with a b-day like that. (y)

June 25
Up earlier today and gone by 6:15 to sit a spot for Bushbuck. At about 8:30 we started riding and looking. About mid morning we spotted a Kudu Bull we had seen two times earlier in this trip. He had a bad limp and barely walking on his left front. His body condition was going down we could tell. I decided to take him and end his suffering and slow death. After we got to him we realized just how bad of shape he was.
IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

Beautiful bull, did you gents figured out what was wrong with him? Did he get beat up by a bigger bull? :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful bull, did you gents figured out what was wrong with him? Did he get beat up by a bigger bull? :ROFLMAO:

Gerrit said no telling how he got injured. You could tell it had been for awhile and he was going down slowly. Hoof was worn off in an uneven pattern.

June 26

Up at 6:00 am and off by 7:00 am to the nearest Ampath Lab in Rustenburg about an hours drive for Covid Test as Monday June 28 is departure day.

Gerrit took me out for breakfast after the test. Wow what you can get for about $6 US here!
IMG_2420.jpg

We then headed back to camp to see what the bush would offer for one last hunt. Today is my last day hunting as we have planned a Park Tour and rest day on Sunday.

We made it back to camp and loaded up to go sit a water hole just to see what would come in and really just relax this afternoon as all of my bucket list had been filled and we were just hunting to see what we could see.

We came across this Great Kudu and I just couldn’t let it pass!

Another Bos em Dal monster Kudu headed to the cleaning shed !

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

What a way to end a Safari!!

What a stud of a kudu, congrats!!!!! That breakfast looks delicious, and for $6, wow!!! What an excellent way to end your safari. Congrats!!!!

Man oh man what a great Safari congratulations on all your trophies they do have some great kudu genetics at that place

Great job man! Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on some great animals Mark. Sounds like you had a fantastic hunt. Enjoy your fun today tomorrow.

Give my best to Gerrit and the family.

Wonderful kudu !

My warthog are safe!!
:) :) :)

Wow! What a fantastic African hunting adventure! Thanks for sharing Mark and Happy Birthday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross