Soooo you got a new President...

Unfortunately for us Canadians, our moronic leader gets to claim that title.
No, no you are wrong, that title belongs to the president of South Africa , Jacob Zuma, here we call him "stort koppie" meaning shower head, but he has a head the form of a potato ..and there is an air bubble floating around....from my point of view in South Africa , Obama was a weak candidate for presidency...America will be better off with Trump as the President of America... Jacob Zuma is brilliant when corruption plans is developed ...no one can best him in being corrupt...Oh yes, and we are the laughing stock of the world with clowns running the government..

No, no you are wrong, that title belongs to the president of South Africa , Jacob Zuma, here we call him "stort koppie" meaning shower head, but he has a head the form of a potato ..and there is an air bubble floating around....from my point of view in South Africa , Obama was a weak candidate for presidency...America will be better off with Trump as the President of America... Jacob Zuma is brilliant when corruption plans is developed ...no one can best him in being corrupt...Oh yes, and we are the laughing stock of the world with clowns running the government..

Well......there is Uncle Bob just to the north of you. ;)

Gert,

It may be hard to beat Zuma. I never get tired of watching this one.

Unless of course it is to watch a certain congressman from America.

It is amazing that democracy even works when these are the types of politicians that get elected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching those two vids, is somewhat astounding. That the American Congressman is so ignorant of what an island is, is embarrassing to watch. Not only is he most inarticulate, but also woefully stupid. The poor admiral was doing all he could to not bust out laughing. I remember when that happened. He is what radio man Rush Limbaugh would call a "glittering jewel of colossal ignorance". As to the statement made by Juma, considering English is probably not his first language, I can almost forgive his foolish statement, but there is certainly no excuse for the Congressman.

:A Banana Sad:

:P Diver:

We are in serious trouble...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...american-killers-isnt-bad-you-think-its-worse

Trump’s Comment On American ‘Killers’ Isn’t as Bad as You Think; It’s Worse

I didn’t think I’d ever see the day when a Republican president equated America with Russia — and did so in a way that echoed the worst of fever-swamp radical leftism. There has already been enough commentary on Trump’s headline-grabbing initial response to Bill O’Reilly’s claim that Vladimir Putin is a “killer.” Trump said, “There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?” I’d like to focus on the follow-up, when O’Reilly gave him an opportunity to amend his statement: O’REILLY: I don’t know of any government leaders that are killers. TRUMP: Well — take a look at what we’ve done, too. We made a lot of mistakes. I’ve been against the war in Iraq from the beginning. O’REILLY: Yes, mistakes are different than – TRUMP: We made a lot of mistakes, OK, but a lot of people were killed. So, a lot of killers around, believe me. In response, I’m reminded of a quote from our founder, William F. Buckley, Jr.: [T]o say that the CIA and the KGB engage in similar practices is the equivalent of saying that the man who pushes an old lady into the path of a hurtling bus is not to be distinguished from the man who pushes an old lady out of the path of a hurtling bus: on the grounds that, after all, in both cases someone is pushing old ladies around. When I was a young man living for the first time in the heart of leftist America, I was stunned at the number of books and lectures that made the case that there was no moral difference between the United States and its enemies. Some even went so far as to declare that we were somehow worse than the Soviets — or on some kind of par with Imperial Japan for Nazi Germany because, after all, we dropped a nuclear weapon. We engaged in area bombing. They killed. We killed. What’s the difference? Trump’s point echoes these slanders, and it does so in a way that impugns not just our national honor but also the integrity of the American fighting man (after all, who else is doing the killing?) Yet there are fundamental moral and legal differences between Russia and America. Russian forces act with utter disregard for the laws of war. American forces go beyond the requirements of the laws of war to safeguard innocent life. Russia is acting on behalf of a genocidal tyrant, seeking to extend his reign. America acted to depose a genocidal tyrant, terminating his rule. America had just legal cause for war in Iraq — Saddam Hussein violated Gulf War cease-fire agreements and U.N. resolutions while continually shooting at American pilots and trying to kill an American president — while Russia had no just cause to invade the Ukraine. America’s wars are not like Russia’s wars, and American warriors cannot be lumped in with Putin’s killers. It was heartening to see a number of GOP lawmakers condemn Trump’s remarks, but Trump himself has to stop equating America and Russia. He’s done it before, and I suspect he may do it again. By doing so, he’s not only obscuring the truth, he’s injecting nonsensical moral relativism into American foreign policy — a relativism that can undermine national resolve in the face of an increasing Russian threat. Ultimately, our nation is only as resolute as its people, and Trump is blurring the lines between American virtues and Russian wrongs. In the event of a future crisis, Trump’s words could prove not just misguided, but dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't wet your nappies .....

Earlier in this thread, someone complained that fifty percent of the US people don't pay taxes.

You do realize our president is one of that fifty percent?

Earlier in this thread, someone complained that fifty percent of the US people don't pay taxes.

You do realize our president is one of that fifty percent?

And your proof is?

Even if it is true, is it Trump's fault for taking advantage of a draconian tax code?

Best proof I saw that Trump pays no federal income taxes was when, during a debate, Hillary accused him of paying no taxes. Did Trump deny this allegation?

Nope. "I'm smart," he said. Sure sounds like an admission to me. But hey, he's the one who could put the issue to rest.

How can you blame the other fifty percent, for taking advantage of our tax code, while you admire Trump for doing it?

Is that proof.

The reason the other 50% don't pay taxes is because they are wards of the state. They aren't working and depending on welfare. I don't necessarily blame them for not working. I blame a system that allows them to not work. A system that destroys self motivation and self fulfillment. A system that forces the tax paying 50% to support them. A system that has built up $20 trillion in debt that our children and grandchildren will never be able to repay. A debt that will be a millstone around their necks as they try to service the debt that this generation of "leaders" has forced on them.

How can you blame the other fifty percent, for taking advantage of our tax code, while you admire Trump for doing it?

Maybe because the bottom 45% who dont pay taxes are a drain to the economy and net are given money by the government, while Trump was adding value to the economy and creating jobs?

Trump ain't perfect, but luckily he ain't Hillary either. And by the way, the issue of Trump's taxes has already been put to rest. It was called the election.

Who said anything about the election? That's done. Trump was elected. He's POTUS.

That doesn't mean I have to like and approve of him. It doesn't mean he's above criticism. He's POTUS, not the emperor or messiah.

Lord knows, two elections didn't shut up the Obama haters.

Who said anything about the election? That's done. Trump was elected. He's POTUS.

I wasn't clear.

Best proof I saw that Trump pays no federal income taxes was when, during a debate, Hillary accused him of paying no taxes. Did Trump deny this allegation?

Nope. "I'm smart," he said. Sure sounds like an admission to me. But hey, he's the one who could put the issue to rest.

The concern around Trump taxes was put to rest by the election.

I disagree. Trump promised to release his tax returns whenever his claimed audit is finished. We will wait and see if he keeps this promise, and what those mysterious returns reveal.

If you pay attention, you will learn that he took a 9 million loss that was carried forward up to 5 years, so he owed no taxes. Not anything that most small business hasn't done in lean years, just to a different scale. Keeps a lot of small businesses operating, and making payroll for a lot of people.

Really cherry picking with the 50% don't pay taxes thing. For the same reason Warren Buffet pays less by percentage then his secretary is because he uses the federal tax code to his advantage. Not illegal, not wrong, just the way it is. And no one cares if he releases his tax returns, and to quote Hillary, "at this point what difference does it make"

The other thing is given his properties, I'm sure he or at least his company pays some property tax.

Either way, I honestly don't care anymore, Trump won and now life goes on. I didn't like Obama, but I didn't wine about it. I'm so sick on the left continuing to cry and wine and scream out whatever they can, tax returns, Russia, blah blah blah.

Unless Trump does something Anti Hunting, I think your time would be better spent posting on Huffington post comment section as it is going to be a hard sell here.

"If you pay attention, you will learn that he took a 9 million loss that was carried forward up to 5 years, so he owed no taxes."

So a mere $9 million loss carried over five years was enough to nullify Trump's tax liability? Hmm he hasn't done as well as he wants us to believe, this multi-billionaire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PenneyWilk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.