Something else I learned down in Texas

ActionBob

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
7,000
Reaction score
22,234
Location
Texas Hill Country, Central Minnesota, SW Kansas.
Media
148
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Australia, Tanzania, Iceland
... They have a very high incidence of whiplash in car accidents!

Apparently many drivers in Texas, Oklahoma and even Kansas turn their head rests around so they tilt backwards and don't provide the support they are intended for in an emergency/crash situation.

Seems as most of the residents in that general region have trouble getting sat down in a new car... Their hats don't fit!
 
Unless you are a Floridian Texan, then you don't have a hat! According to Bob!
 
Good thing I don't wear a hat when I drive.

I got rear-ended at a stoplight last year...2 weeks after hernia surgery!

Totaled my 3 year old car. No injuries...not even any busted incisions!

Hijack over!
 
Everybody wears baseball caps these days. I can't remember the last time I saw a cowboy hat -- except on Jim Shockey!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,906
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top