Some close up's......

And the best part (unlike my tiny basement) is you'll still have space to fil!

I know! Not sure what the plan is right now for next year. If my guy in Namibia gets a leopard tag and we can still import I will give that another try. If not god willing it's buffalo and plains game. Tough choices eh!

Life is tough, but as I always say..."A lesser man couldn't handle my life!"
Obviously yours too!

Lol.

Yes let us hope spots is still importable!

Congrats on the trophies and the house. I have a mountain zebra pedestal mount and think that is a great way to display a zebra. Wow that triple pedestal is great! I guess when you move to Atlanta you can really get to Africa easily!
Regards,
Philip

Thanks. It's real easy out of JFK though.

You can't beat going to South Africa out of Atlanta, one straight shot on Delta and 16.5 hrs later you are in Joburg :)

I'm sure. Out of JFK straight shot also 15 hours. Both are easy flights

You can't beat going to South Africa out of Atlanta, one straight shot on Delta and 16.5 hrs later you are in Joburg :)
Great gemsbok in your avitar.

Great gemsbok in your avitar.

Thanks, my PH was super excited when he saw it, and kept saying "monster, monster". This Gemsbok was my first animal shot in South Africa, and when I did, the PH was jumping of joy, he was like a little kid. I didn't know what I had shot and all I knew is that it was big, but no clue. The owner of the concession came to greet me, and told me that in his 18 years of owning his properties, this was the 2nd biggest Gemsbok taken on any of his properties. By then it sank in what I had. BTW, this Gemsbok was a female.

No matter , still I'm sure it's a stunning mount.

Yes it is. Here is a picture of what this mount looks like.

LIVING ROOM.jpg

Looks great. I love that African shield mount.

Thank you sir!

Who did the African shield mount?

I'll send you a PM. I had a terrible experience with the taxidermist, and don't want to give them any free publicity.

love your kudu johnny !
After over a year of waiting my heads and skins have finally arrived here in New Zealand .
Another week or so and they should finally be here on Stewart Island .
Im a bit nervous hopping they are alright .
But i havnt built the bloody room for them yet !!

love your kudu johnny !
After over a year of waiting my heads and skins have finally arrived here in New Zealand .
Another week or so and they should finally be here on Stewart Island .
Im a bit nervous hopping they are alright .
But i havnt built the bloody room for them yet !!
Congratulations I would love to see some pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you