Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
First let me say I'm not a professional photographer nor do I have high priced equipment. So my apologies in advance. As I mentioned I wanted to share some close up photos of my mounts when they arrived to me. This is the last room I have for trophies and I planning to fill it next year.lol.. Really can't appreciate the triple pedestal in a " small " room but for now this will have to do.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
johnnyblues,
Filling up rooms is soooo fun! Just finished up mount #4 for my new room. 15 more to go.
Is that a female Eland on pedestal, different from avatar?
Leaving next Tuesday to add 2 more when hunting Sable and Buff @ Hartzview Safaris.
Good taxidermy, done in the US?

No that's the same eland that's in my avitar. Yes done by Kanati wildlife studios in Pennsylvania

Nice man! Love the trio floor pedestal even more with the up close pics! Congrats again, looks great

Looks great Johnny! That pedestal is beautiful. Bet the new house in GA will have plenty of room for all of the mounts! I had a hell of a time finding a house out in the country away from Houston that had walls taller than 8 feet. I'm already planning on adding on 30x40 trophy room where I can put everything in one spot, sit in the recliner with a nice single malt and enjoy them!
Cheers,
Cody

Looks great Johnny! That pedestal is beautiful. Bet the new house in GA will have plenty of room for all of the mounts! I had a hell of a time finding a house out in the country away from Houston that had walls taller than 8 feet. I'm already planning on adding on 30x40 trophy room where I can put everything in one spot, sit in the recliner with a nice single malt and enjoy them!
Cheers,
Cody
One of the biggest requirements is a large terrace level for my man cave with lots of wall space. Luckily in Georgia the terrace levels are built with at least 9 foot ceilings.

Great pedestal.

Thanks Simon

Thanks Marius

Impressive tri mount Johnny! Filling up the room is so much fun. When are you moving to GA? Atlanta area?

Impressive tri mount Johnny! Filling up the room is so much fun. When are you moving to GA? Atlanta area?
We're hoping next summer. My broker looks at homes once we see one we like than we go down in person. So far 2 trips unsuccessfully made.

Great looking pedestal mounts. Ive never seen a triple.

They look great! I love that triple mount, but something about the Zebra I really like. I might just have to get a shoulder mount done on one of those someday.

My first wall pedestal. Love it. Having both my Nyala and lechwe done like that too.

First let me say I'm not a professional photographer nor do I have high priced equipment. So my apologies in advance. As I mentioned I wanted to share some close up photos of my mounts when they arrived to me. This is the last room I have for trophies and I planning to fill it next year.lol.. Really can't appreciate the triple pedestal in a " small " room but for now this will have to do.

View attachment 157890 View attachment 157891 View attachment 157892 View attachment 157893 View attachment 157894 View attachment 157896 View attachment 157897 View attachment 157898 View attachment 157899 View attachment 157900 View attachment 157901 View attachment 157902
Roger, I had to go and take a good look at my eland after you asked if its the same eland in my avitar. It is my eland I think it's just the angle of the mount versus the head down pictures I took in the field.

Great collection of mounts! Best of luck with the house hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg