So this is Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all!

I would like to wish all a merry Christmas and hopefully a great new year.
Here in Australia we now have more freedom and can now travel overseas and come home.
In my home state the government now doesn't care if you are vaccinated or not. We can now all get on with life. Unfortunately we just had masks and qr codes reintroduced but only until the 7th Jan.
All we need now is a good and constant supply of ALL reloading components and the world will be happy.
I have been in contact with @Opposite Pole and am very much looking forward to catching up with him after Christmas and having a good yarn and a few drinks.
Once again merry Christmas to all and for welcoming me to the fold so long ago.
Bob
Glad to hear the noose is loose Bob.
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everyone here.

And Bob, I think you should blow the cobwebs off that thick wallet of yours, dip into that Baptism bank you’ve been sitting on for 140 years and head out for a US tour. We’ll be waiting. ;)

Merry Christmas Bob!

And Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas Bob!
1640362767554.png

Merry Christmas. It's 0430 Christmas morning Bob. I hope Santa dropped a few components into your stocking.

Merry Christmas AH!

@BeeMaa Dammit!! You beat me to it! I was going to suggest that since Bob got us in the Christmas spirit that we should show him our appreciation with a gift. We could all put in some $$ and get him a nice new .243!
@Cam Moon
Ifn y'all did that I can assure you it would soon become a 358 Winchester.
Bob

@BeeMaa Dammit!! You beat me to it! I was going to suggest that since Bob got us in the Christmas spirit that we should show him our appreciation with a gift. We could all put in some $$ and get him a nice new .243!
Hey!! I was going to ask Santa to bring Bob a new 243.

Glad to hear the noose is loose Bob.
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everyone here.

And Bob, I think you should blow the cobwebs off that thick wallet of yours, dip into that Baptism bank you’ve been sitting on for 140 years and head out for a US tour. We’ll be waiting. ;)
@RandyF
I don't know about thick wallet mate, thick head yes. My wallet is that full every time I open it I need the moth spray. Like many others here I'm married with kids so the wallet rarely has anything in it.
Nothing would give me more pleasure than doing a road trip and seeing y'all. Well maybe if they banned the 243 and stopped making rifle and ammo for it would be better, but seeing a flying unicorn farming rainbows will happen before the do that.
Bob.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy holidays.
May we get what we want and not what we deserve!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,