So this is Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all!
 
I would like to wish all a merry Christmas and hopefully a great new year.
Here in Australia we now have more freedom and can now travel overseas and come home.
In my home state the government now doesn't care if you are vaccinated or not. We can now all get on with life. Unfortunately we just had masks and qr codes reintroduced but only until the 7th Jan.
All we need now is a good and constant supply of ALL reloading components and the world will be happy.
I have been in contact with @Opposite Pole and am very much looking forward to catching up with him after Christmas and having a good yarn and a few drinks.
Once again merry Christmas to all and for welcoming me to the fold so long ago.
Bob
Glad to hear the noose is loose Bob.
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everyone here.

And Bob, I think you should blow the cobwebs off that thick wallet of yours, dip into that Baptism bank you’ve been sitting on for 140 years and head out for a US tour. We’ll be waiting. ;)
 
Merry Christmas Bob!

And Merry Christmas to all!!!
 
Merry Christmas all!
 
Merry Christmas Bob!
1640362767554.png
 
@BeeMaa Dammit!! You beat me to it! I was going to suggest that since Bob got us in the Christmas spirit that we should show him our appreciation with a gift. We could all put in some $$ and get him a nice new .243!
@Cam Moon
Ifn y'all did that I can assure you it would soon become a 358 Winchester.
Bob
 
@BeeMaa Dammit!! You beat me to it! I was going to suggest that since Bob got us in the Christmas spirit that we should show him our appreciation with a gift. We could all put in some $$ and get him a nice new .243!
Hey!! I was going to ask Santa to bring Bob a new 243.
 
Glad to hear the noose is loose Bob.
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everyone here.

And Bob, I think you should blow the cobwebs off that thick wallet of yours, dip into that Baptism bank you’ve been sitting on for 140 years and head out for a US tour. We’ll be waiting. ;)
@RandyF
I don't know about thick wallet mate, thick head yes. My wallet is that full every time I open it I need the moth spray. Like many others here I'm married with kids so the wallet rarely has anything in it.
Nothing would give me more pleasure than doing a road trip and seeing y'all. Well maybe if they banned the 243 and stopped making rifle and ammo for it would be better, but seeing a flying unicorn farming rainbows will happen before the do that.
Bob.
 
Merry Christmas to all and Happy holidays.
May we get what we want and not what we deserve!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top