So, I Was In The Loading Room Today...

I’m down to 37 days before I retire and I’ll be able to spend more time at the reloading bench :ROFLMAO:

I’m down to 37 days before I retire and I’ll be able to spend more time at the reloading bench :ROFLMAO:
I will retire when my wife tells me to!

@PARA45
Your kidding yoursef old son.
When you retire the wife will have you doing the stuff you've been putting if for a while. You will be lucky to see the reloading room let alone go into it.
Womenfolk have a strange way of keeping you busy in ways and with jobs you didn't even know existed.
Bob

@PARA45
When you retire the wife will have you doing the stuff you've been putting if for a while. You will be lucky to see the reloading room let alone go into it.
Womenfolk have a strange way of keeping you busy in ways and with jobs you didn't even know existed.
Bob
Well sh*t Bob, thanks for deflating my bubble. I may just continue to work then. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@PARA45
Bob
So,So, True. Last year the wife and I did a whole house remodel. At the moment I am making her some shelving made from a Mesquite tree we took down a couple of years back. Once that is finished she wants me to build an out door kitchen with a pizza oven. I am glad we are doing it but it just never stops.

About a year and half ago, we decided to change the floors in our house, and we were going to do the work ourselves. My wife and I shook on it, that she would not nag, push, or give me a timeline. We did 3/4 of the house, it took us about two months to do it and we did it without a single argument. :ROFLMAO:

I basically said the same thing for her. I'll be home and I'll do things my way, no nagging, and no timelines, we shook on it. I've been taking 3 days off a week to burn some leave, and Mrs. PARA45 has been happy with my time management and duties. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
126asia

Latest profile posts

NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.