Snakes!

Ok. You made my decision. Was gonna take my 500/416 on my next safari in August. It is now the 500ne I am not sure if that is enough after looking at these pictures. Anyone have a flame thrower [emoji91] I can borrow?

iStock_000002346751_napalm.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1521552629875.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1521558898774.jpg
FB_IMG_1521558904958.jpg
FB_IMG_1521558910695.jpg
Rattler...
FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BIG WATER...
 
received_183837525312414.jpeg
 
not only snakes..
received_183837528645747.jpeg
 
A 5m Python caught a young Impala while a hungry Hyena approaches the bleating noise and scene..
I would recon the chances for survival is maybe a bit slim....?

A 5m python catching an impala and a hiena came to investigate the bleating....jpg
 
Just imagine you half asleep stood up one night for a glass of water in the kitchen, and then came across THIS ..!!:(:eek:

30713588_555830291446467_3149241356262572032_n.jpg
 
Studio_20180417_195032.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
slang.jpg
 
Snakes - snake bite death in my state today. Brown snake (I cannot them brownies).
This snake s the second deadliest in the world. And, just to top up things this week in oz - 2 great white shark attacks plus, wait for it, a great white shark circled a boat and decided to chew on the outboard motor. Welcome to Australia![emoji4][emoji56]
 
I call I call brown snakes brownies - friendly critters. [emoji56]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top