Sighting in disaster

Shawn,

In case you haven't figured it out yet, @Bullthrower338 is that guy when you're faculties are lets say compromised instigates you to say something like, "Hey guys hold my beer, I'm going for it!" And proceeds to hold your beer and chuckle as you start on your quest of creating a lot of trouble for yourself. Just sayin'

Shawn,

In case you haven't figured it out yet, @Bullthrower338 is that guy when you're faculties are lets say compromised instigates you to say something like, "Hey guys hold my beer, I'm going for it!" And proceeds to hold your beer and chuckle as you start on your quest of creating a lot of trouble for yourself. Just sayin'
Phil,
I resemble that remark! Lol

Shawn you're a lot safer coming in with the aroma of Hoppes instead of the wife catching a whiff of White Diamonds on your collar.

Phil, I resemble that remark! Lol

Suspect we share a common problem. It ain't easy being you, is it?

Shawn you're a lot safer coming in with the aroma of Hoppes instead of the wife catching a whiff of White Diamonds on your collar.

Suspect we share a common problem. It ain't easy being you, is it?
Clayton,
It dam sure ain't easy, but it sure is fun!
Cheers,
Cody

Some of the best stories start with hold my beer!
As for smell of perfume look at my pic if I could another woman to take interest the last thing she would say to her friends is "hold my beer".

Shawn

When I got the 375 I did not try to hide it from the wife I took it home and at first would leave it sit around the house then I would tinker with it a little then I would do complete breakdown to clean,mount scope, scope mounts and recive heavy boxes from GS Custom and Midway USA.

All was good until at a small country fair I ran into a to a buddy who has a small gun shop. To make a long story short I had asked him six months earlier if he could get me the Mossberg in 375 he said he would look never heard from him again. When me and the wife saw him he told me that he couldn't find one but if he did he would grab it I had to tell him that I got one in front of the wife.

It wasn't that bad and I'll get the bracelet off ma ankle in 4 months.
It's like a deer stand if you put it up and let them see it for a while empty they won't pay attention to it.
Shawn

Hidden in plain sight, nice! While I was in my last bondage session that most refer to as happy matrimony, I had a gun safe open when the wicked witch of the southwest walked in. I had a bunch of glocks lined up on a shelf butt up and she asked why I had 18 of the same pistol, I told her because I hadn't bought the 19th one yet. They just don't understand, each firearm has a place and a purpose, sometimes it takes years to figure out the purpose and occasionally a new gun safe so it has a place!

When my wife asks what did that gun cost? I ask her if there's anything I could get her ... It doubles the cost of my guns but is well worth it :)

Wife: Where did that come from?
Me: Oh you mean this old thing? I've had it for some time.

She knew better, but she also knew I worshiped the ground she walked on. It worked for 36 years.

Made another trip to the range with 375 and I must say that for it being the biggest gun there it made the smallest groups. Someone did make the remark that if we did put a grizzly out on a drive in the Pennsylvania woods I could shoot its eyes out.

Made another trip to the range with 375 and I must say that for it being the biggest gun there it made the smallest groups. Someone did make the remark that if we did put a grizzly out on a drive in the Pennsylvania woods I could shoot its eyes out.

Glad it all worked out for you :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross