Sig Sauer 9.3x62

James Adamson

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
451
Location
Shetland
Media
60
Hunted
Namibia
Hope this is OK to post, if not please delete. A friend of mine passed away recently leaving a few guns and associated items to be delt with. One of the guns is a Sig Sauer SHR970 in 9.3x62. He had it screw cut and comes with a wildcat predator 12 moderator. There is also lee dies, lapua brass, hornady and nosler bullets, all of which can be sold separately or all together. The gun and reloading items are here in the UK. PM me for anymore info or for more photos.
Screenshot_20230206_203902_Chrome.jpg
 
suppressors are quite a bit cheaper in the UK it looks like and easier to get as well. Not sure if you can import a suppressor into the US? Nice set up though!

oh ya...you need to post a selling price in your listing. Thanks
 
you can import suppressors to the us BUT the cost is about 2700.00 for the permit, so not cost effective
 
you can import suppressors to the us BUT the cost is about 2700.00 for the permit, so not cost effective
+1 to what Hyde Hunter said.

But, it's worse than that because the suppressor is governed by the NFA (and its regulations in 27 CFR) and the rifle is governed by the GCA. That's just the start. Nice rifle and suppressor combo though.
 
@James Adamson As per gunbroker policy, you need to have a price associated with this item or a moderator may intervene.

Sorry for your loss...

Your advertisement contains a photo from another auction site. That advertisement contains the exact same rifle/photo for sale with a price. See attachment.

Screenshot_20230213_061002_DuckDuckGo.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They are nice guns those SHRs. Good luck with the sale.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,034
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top